Helping and equipping Christian women to live for Jesus
Are you looking to be more intentional in living for Jesus?
If so, you've come to the right place!
Here, you'll find help and encouragement to live out Matthew 22:37–39, foundational verses in the Bible that teach us we need to love God, love ourselves and love others. These are great purposes to which God is calling us.
I'll provide you with:
- help to renew your mind, replacing the lies that you’ve believed all your life about yourself with the truth of what God says about you.
- guidance for your soul to strive to live according to how God calls you; growing as a Christian, while letting go of anger, resentment, and hurts.
- healing for your heart wounds, in order for you to have a deeper heart connection with Jesus; getting your heart to be right before God.
- understanding of how God sees you, and allowing that to shape how you see and love yourself.
- practical tips to love people according to the Bible.
Hi, my name is Nikki Evanson.
I'm so glad you're here!
My mission is to help and equip Christian women like you to live for Jesus by following Matthew 22:37-39: to love God, to love yourself, and to love others.
Here, you'll find biblically sound content, practical resources, and devotionals to help you do this.
I would love to journey together with you, encouraging you and helping you live for Jesus. You can get started by clicking the button below!