Hi, I’m so glad that you’re here!
Here are some ways to help you get started!
You can find my Bible-based articles by clicking on the categories in the menu above.
Also, you can click on the images below to download three free resources to help you get into the Word, to guide you through points to pray for, and to walk you through living daily for Jesus.
Then, you can subscribe below for access to an entire library of free, Christian resources—and to get updated on my most recent content!
It would be wonderful to learn more about you and how you’re pursuing God. I would also be honored to pray with you and for you.
Reach out any time—you’ll find my Contact link at the bottom of the page.
Let's Keep in Touch!
Sign up to receive a library of free resources that will help you go deeper in prayer, study the Bible, and grow spiritually.... and you'll also get a first look at my most recent content.
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
A little about me
Growing in my personal relationship with Jesus is so important to me.
A few years ago, I desired desperately to know the purposes he had for my life. This led Jesus to show me that I first needed to heal from my past wounds and forgive others.
Giving him these hard experiences, and processing them, allowed me to surrender myself more to him.
On this journey, he opened my heart to see that he was pruning me to walk in the great purposes listed in Matthew 22:37-39: to love him, love myself and love others. He desires this of us all as believers.
I would love to help you do the same as I continue to strive toward this goal myself.
Fun facts about me!
- I love Mexican food. My husband and I frequent On The Border!
- My favorite season is fall. There's nothing better than putting on my favorite warm sweater and enjoying autumn activities with my family.
- I really enjoy decorating on a budget. Nothing makes me happier than getting a deal!
- I'm a mom of two, and it brings me joy to do arts and crafts with my kids. It's so much fun to be creative and to see their imaginative minds.
- I'm not a coffee drinker, but I would love to meet you one day and grab a Coke Zero together!